story off water

Image result for water pic

The Matter with Water 

                                                             Hello there! I am Water. I am sure you are surprised that 
                                                             I am talking to you However I wanted to talk to you for a 
                                                             long long time you see I am worried because humans are 
                                                             not looking after me the way they should I worry about you
                                                             because without me you would find life very difficult In fact 
                                                             life would be impossible 
Related image
Do you know that without me there would be no life at all on Earth? 
Can you count in how many ways and how much you need me 
If I wasn't around how would you cook your food? 
How would you bathe? What would you drink I am sure you have 
seen your mother or grandmother fasting and going without food 



save the water 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart touching tiger family story 2

Heart touching Tiger family story